FSI Taxidermy Foam Kits are easy to use – just mix and pour!
Our two-part, closed-cell polyurethane Taxidermy Foam Kits are designed for ease of use. Just mix the two components in equal amounts, then pour the mixture into the area to be filled. It’s that easy!
Our 2-gallon and 5-gallon kits come complete with chemical-resistant gloves, a mixing blade and a stir stick, as well as detailed mixing instructions. Additional accessories are also available in our Accessory Kit. Here’s how easy the kits are to use…
Note: Keep in mind that the mixed components can expand up to 15 times the original volume, so be sure to carefully measure the area, void or mold you wish to fill before measuring out the components necessary for filling.
- If using a high-speed drill for mixing, start by securing the included mix blade into a 1/4″ drill. If a drill is not available, the components may be mixed by hand using a stir stick.
- Put on chemical resistant gloves and protective eyewear and/or face shield. Only mix components in a well-ventilated area or with a NIOSH-approved respirator.
- Remove caps and seals from Part “A” (ISO) and Part “B” (Polyol Blend) containers.
- Pour the desired amount of Part “B” into the mixing receptacle first.
- Pour an equal amount of Part “A” into the same mixing receptacle.
- Mix components with mixing blade or stir stick for 20-30 seconds.
- Pour mixed components into the area, void or mold. Components will set up in less than 15 minutes.